The Official Forum For The PS Vita, Talk And Discuss Everything About The PS Vita

/HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Beast that is known as Droid X360!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elron
Stealther

PostSubject: The Beast that is known as Droid X360!   Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:56 am

I'm writing this post because I feel Sony let us PS Vita owners down in alot of ways that the Droid X360 makes up for. Like TV output Vita has none Droid X360 has HDMI out. Now while I disagree with others about a lack of good games for the Vita. I will say that Sony did let us one and all down at E3! And the Vita playing PsP and PS1 games is not good enough for alot of other potential buyers. As the PsP already allows for play of those. The Vita has specs that both are on level and over shadow the PS3! So why don't we have the full remote play the ads on TV lied to us about? And Sony cant lie and say they can't acomplish the task as homebrewers and hackers have videos all over YouTube of Hacked PS3's and non-hacked PS Vita's doing full remote play. Now that's enough Vita bashing as it is still my favorite console of all time. The problem is it's only the potential of The PS Vita with Hackers, Homebrewers, and third party inventors; that I see my and all of your dreams of the Vita being the Uitimate Gaming Console coming true! Now on to the true victim of this post lol! The Droid X360. Here's links of the beast for sale for only 116-139$'s with free shipping and it even comes in white:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Droid X360 has a resolution of 800x480 and yes a 5in. screen which means its not far off from the Vita's display. And unlike the Vita the Droid X360 has access to 1000's of games both thru emulators and Google Play! And it has Android 4.0.4 IceCream SandWich as its operating system.
And also unlike us being shafted with our Vita's this system comes with either a 4GB or 8GB or 16GB internal memory and use's micro SD cards which are cheaper than our Vita bs memory cards and no internal memory! Here's another link where you can see it in action and its full specs for yourself:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now I will state this here and now I'm not getting rid of my PS Vita 3G for nothing. And I hate Sony for making me look like a fool loosing arguements with my wife Nada Alrasheedi Williams all the time who happens to have commented in the link above. And has orderd a Droid X360 already. The point of this whole post is that Sony has to do better by us one and all with the PS Vita or a lot more people will be getting the Droid X360 or something else just like it! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elron
Stealther

PostSubject: Re: The Beast that is known as Droid X360!   Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:26 pm

I'd just like to add that the Droid X360 ended up being disappointment. And that Sony mobile games will soon grace our PS Vita's. Our web browser still is as weak as ever. And last but not least still we do not have the option to use our Vita's as standalone cellphones and in the USA we are still sim locked to AT&T. But there has been some good news as of late. PS1 games arrive on the 28th. And Sony's Games Com presentation promised a better web browser and games aswell as PS3 Controler and other features arrive on the 28th.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Beast that is known as Droid X360!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1