The Official Forum For The PS Vita, Talk And Discuss Everything About The PS Vita

/HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Do you think LBP Vita will have LBP2 PS3 crossplay?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ProdigyPoop
PS VITA Hubby

PostSubject: Do you think LBP Vita will have LBP2 PS3 crossplay?   Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:28 pm

I don't think it will because there aren't two triggers on the Vita like the PS3. Unless there's a way in the game that any time you play a PS3 level the rear touch pad acts like the triggers. But I hope there will be.

Zackarius
IneVITAble

PostSubject: Re: Do you think LBP Vita will have LBP2 PS3 crossplay?   Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:00 pm

I think Sony could figure out something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you think LBP Vita will have LBP2 PS3 crossplay?   Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:36 am

2 trigger can be replaced with tapping the rear trackpad....and Sony have said that you can download all the LBP ps3 levels onto the ps vita..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.psvitahub.com
ProdigyPoop
PS VITA Hubby

PostSubject: Re: Do you think LBP Vita will have LBP2 PS3 crossplay?   Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:56 am

Snake wrote:
2 trigger can be replaced with tapping the rear trackpad....and Sony have said that you can download all the LBP ps3 levels onto the ps vita..
Ah man I completely forgot about that! Maybe we will see crossplay! I hope so, that'd make LBP even better than what it already is.

YoungJeezy
PS VITA Hubby

PostSubject: Re: Do you think LBP Vita will have LBP2 PS3 crossplay?   Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:31 am

ProdigyPoop wrote:
I don't think it will because there aren't two triggers on the Vita like the PS3. Unless there's a way in the game that any time you play a PS3 level the rear touch pad acts like the triggers. But I hope there will be.
I agree, but at the same time they could work something together. Maybe just add touch screen buttons or something...maybe back touch pad stuff. It's hard to say since in this game the back and front touch pads effect the gameplay, so I dunno. Also, on the Remote Play it shows someone drawing on the Vita to make a path for something, which can't be done on PS3 yet it was remote play. So I think there will be other things the Vita can do. You don't really need the back triggers for anything anyways, you just can't slap people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think LBP Vita will have LBP2 PS3 crossplay?   Today at 2:07 am

Back to top Go down

Do you think LBP Vita will have LBP2 PS3 crossplay?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1