The Official Forum For The PS Vita, Talk And Discuss Everything About The PS Vita
 
/HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 PS Vita Hub app?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zackarius
IneVITAble


Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 22
Location : Wouldn't you like to know

PostSubject: PS Vita Hub app?    Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:00 pm

Just wondering if there were any plans to make an android or ios app for PS Vita Hub.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ProdigyPoop
PS VITA Hubby


Posts : 59
Join date : 2011-08-17
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: PS Vita Hub app?    Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:13 pm

Zackarius wrote:
Just wondering if there were any plans to make an android or ios app for PS Vita Hub.

If Snake (site owner) says I can, then you can expect one for all major devices. Sadly we won't be able to make one for the iOS Apple stuff because we have to pay $100 to be able to make Apple publish it. To stay up to date with what we're doing follow us on Twitter at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or keep reading our blog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.psvitahub.com
Zackarius
IneVITAble


Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 22
Location : Wouldn't you like to know

PostSubject: Re: PS Vita Hub app?    Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:20 pm

Yeah I forgot apple makes developers pay to develop an app because I use android lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snake
Admin


Posts : 67
Join date : 2011-08-16
Location : PS Vita Hub Headquarters

PostSubject: Re: PS Vita Hub app?    Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:44 pm

Zackarius wrote:
Yeah I forgot apple makes developers pay to develop an app because I use android lol

a PS VITA HUB app will be available soon, we will put out a survey to see what you want in the APP
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.psvitahub.com
Zackarius
IneVITAble


Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 22
Location : Wouldn't you like to know

PostSubject: Re: PS Vita Hub app?    Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:52 pm

Ok thanks for replying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JabrKid
Mini - Sackboy


Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-09-23

PostSubject: Re: PS Vita Hub app?    Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:57 am

I would love a PS Vita Hub app! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ProdigyPoop
PS VITA Hubby


Posts : 59
Join date : 2011-08-17
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: PS Vita Hub app?    Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:09 am

I'm waiting for it to come out on the iOS now lol.

_________________
PLAY. CREATE. SHARE. ANYWHERE. LBP Vita /// Forum Mod
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.psvitahub.com
YoungJeezy
PS VITA Hubby


Posts : 68
Join date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: PS Vita Hub app?    Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:00 am

ProdigyPoop wrote:
Zackarius wrote:
Just wondering if there were any plans to make an android or ios app for PS Vita Hub.

If Snake (site owner) says I can, then you can expect one for all major devices. Sadly we won't be able to make one for the iOS Apple stuff because we have to pay $100 to be able to make Apple publish it. To stay up to date with what we're doing follow us on Twitter at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or keep reading our blog.
You have to pay 100 dollars? Are you serious? That's so dumb...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BySKI
N00B


Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-05-11
Age : 19
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: PS Vita Hub app?    Fri May 11, 2012 8:50 am

i would love to see a psp vita hub app i only joined today and the site is amazing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: PS Vita Hub app?    Today at 2:07 am

Back to top Go down
 
PS Vita Hub app?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» EU (Play) has P3RD listed for Vita?
» Favourite Vita game?
» Which Vita would you get? Black or White? Why?
» Injustice Confirmed for Vita!
» So Monster Hunter FG PS Vita gameplay...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off - Topic Discussion :: Random Discussion-
Jump to: